Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi everyone!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I'm Madi, I'm 15 in about two months!
I've come on the site because I have a few(understatement of the year!) problems and I hope that I can get some help or advice! I also go on the childine website which is for 7 to 18, but find that all the rules are way too strict, so decided to come on here. I heard about this website on mizz magazine. I know, I still read mizz...
I'm a massive twilight fan, and I'm addicted to eastenders. I love acting, singing, reading. Writing, shopping, and films.
I like reading books by Sophie Mackenzie, chris Higgins, annabel pitcher, soibhan curham, and helen bailey.
About my personality...I'm quite weird tbh. I'm either hyper, and giggle at about anything, on a total high, act mad so people stare at me, or I'm low and depressed and drift around in a daydream. I don't know if I'm a nice person, if I'm honest, I don't think I'm very nice at all. I'm a bit of a loner really.
I wouldn't say I'm very unconfident, but I can't take criticism and worry about it. I'm a very sensitive person, so criticism really knock my self asteem. I've been bullied in the past, and if I'm honest am being bullied now.
Enough of me being dreary, anyway, I hope I can meet new people on here who going through the same stuff as me and we can all help.
Madi x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Madi welcome to TheSite!:)

Have you seen the live chat that occurs 4 times a week? That's a great way to meet members and get support as well!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    Hey Madi, welcome to the boards :wave:

You can find out all about chat here http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

:)
    Welcome :D
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Madison,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards. I hope you find the message board beneficial.

Angel
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hey Madi, :wave:
    I look forward to chatting with you in the future.