Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

slagged off ;(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As alot of u aware i got hit by a woman because i was seeing a guy who was saying he was single and was a compulsive liar! I havent seen him for months but apparantly is still slagging me off to people in my local bar calling me crazy etc. I shouldnt let it bother me but i havent seen him for ages so why carry on im a nice person and dont deserve the shit

Comments

• Options
    Because he's a twat.
  • Options
    Because he's a twat.

I know this but I don't deserve it! I was one who got beat up yet he's telling everyone I'm crazy etc. I've barely been in the pub so why the fuss other than to cover his arse
  • Options
    Oh here we go again
  • Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    I know this but I don't deserve it! I was one who got beat up yet he's telling everyone I'm crazy etc. I've barely been in the pub so why the fuss other than to cover his arse

Because he's a twat.

I can't tell you why he's a twat. But the answer to all your questions both prior and forthcoming is the same:

Because. He's. A. Twat.
  • Options
    Because he's a twat.

I can't tell you why he's a twat. But the answer to all your questions both prior and forthcoming is the same:

Because. He's. A. Twat.

Lol I know just im a good person don't deserve this he's the one who's treated me like crap
  • Options
    Lol I know just im a good person don't deserve this he's the one who's treated me like crap

Yes, we know. As you have already told us a thousand times.
  • Options
    As much as I would love to offer advice and help, you really need to start taking onboard, the advice given in the countless other number of threads you start about this. You will do your self no favours if you keep going round in circles over this.
  • Options

Ahem.

BECAUSE. HE'S. A TWAT.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    WHY ARE YOU BACK POSTING A NEW THREAD?!?!?!!??! Jesus go back onto all your old ones. Read those again. Then you'll find your answers.