Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Ryan, i'm 26 and from Lancashire...

I've spent the past few years with pretty bad depression since uni...I guess I'm at a point where I'm trying to forge some form of life from scratch before any more of the youth passes me by! I enjoy indoor climbing and photography. Hope to chat soon

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey im eliza :wave:

welcome :)
    Hi Ryan :wave:

Welcome to the boards and thesite :)

purple_rain
    Hi, I finished uni a few months back and Ive been depressed since leaving too :(
    You say you are trying to forge some form of life from scratch, I'm interested to know what you are doing in order to do that?
    Hey

Welcome :D
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Ryan,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards :wave:
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi Ryan.
    Snap! I'm 26 too. Don't worry about rushing to get your life back on track, of course the sooner the better, but don't feel like you'll lose something by taking your time. Take the right amount of time that suits you.
    I was severely depressed until I was 17/18 when I first got help. -my whole childhood passed by in a miserable blur. So I make up for that by acting like a big kid from time to time. You're as young as you feel! ;)