Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What to do about him

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :) we're here for you. Its always hard, and it sounds like he's trying to wear you down, but if he really cared about you, he should have thought about that before iinsulting you and cheating on you.
    You really dont need that sort of person in your life, and if you let him get away with it, youll just live in a permanent state of anxiety every time he goes out, plus he WILL do it again. Cheaters rarely change, and ones who act like that, NEVER do.

keep strong, and keep talking if you need to x
    It's always hard, even where the decision is totally the right one.

If he's moving away he probably wants to make sure you're still about as a booty call. Charming. The fact he sent his pathetic little letter should give you comfort that you totally did the right thing, if he was genuinely sorry it wouldn't have been shown like that. It doesn't sound like he is sorry because it doesn't sound like he thinks he's done anything wrong.

Keep your chin up, you've made such a big move and you should be proud of doing it :hug:
    Thank you x
    Just waiting for him to give up trying. It does feel like he doesnt think hes done anything wrong but he has and cos of that i dont want him anywhere near me. He sickens me. he still knocked at my door cause i didnt get in touch from his letter. He must give up sometime and realise im not stupid enough to get back with him, or be his booty call what a loser.
    All his friends know what hes done so he only got one left so hes bugging me. I know his mind games they aint working with me
    he must take you for a mug. Hope he gets the message soon
    yea me too
    I think hes got the message now.

but now I cant stop crying:crying:
    Even the right decision can be heartbreaking. It's ok to be sad.
    Left him alone this is the and only right decision you can make. Leave him quickly. Run away from him
    joshdan wrote: »
    Left him alone this is the and only right decision you can make. Leave him quickly. Run away from him

Ive definatly broken up with him and thankfully i feel alot better now after blubbering for a bit lol, I dont feel as upset anymore thanks to all your comments helping me to come my senses :)
    Still heartbreaking but i can do better than that and your right ill never be able to trust him again. Or forgive him
    Saw him this morning walking. I remembered the feelings i had for him, and its crushing me again :-(
    This is going to be a long road of getting over a prick who didnt care. :-( keepin busy n got parties coming up but still think about him i hope i find someone better soon. Theres nothing wrong with me at all im just too nice!:sour:
    I feel like I'm falling apart, I found at the place I work a lass who also works there is seeing the man l who broke my heart, lied used and cheated on me and I don't know how to compose myself. I'm hurt again although she's not good looking at all I know he will just do the same to her what he did to me but I feel like I should do something about it?? What to do. I told him to stay away bit what if he turns up with her as well ://