Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Summer jobs

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
We wanna here your tales of holiday jobs from hell. What's the worst summer job you've had? Or are your experiences all good? Post your wisdom here...

(This posting follows on from the story on thesite here: http://www.thesite.org/careers/job/student_jobs.html )
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the summer job i started with was chambermaiding. the trouble was is that i had to clean up wee from the showers (because they couldn't be bothered to go in the toilet), make all of the beds and hovered while my partner just polished!!! how yukky eh?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get this. When this thread first came out, I was 11 years old. I'm 24 now and bumping this thread. As for my seasonal job from hell, never had a seasonal job. All of mine were regular permanent ones.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I thought that Dom had come back when I saw this thread. Now I'm just sad tht someone has brought this bck to the top :(
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I've seen Dom online many times in the last few weeks...he's lurking, that's for sure :)

P.S seasonal jobs rule :)