Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tapatalk

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
I just got an email to say that tapatalk (the phone app for vbulletin) is now free...

So, if that's true and you don't have it yet, now's the time! :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    As if I payed and now its free hahaha.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As if I payed and now its free hahaha.

I payed as well haha! ;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Same here.
  • Options
    Haha hi5 guys :p

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I am wondering what the difference is, cos they still have the payed version, this is a new version. Wonder what changes are?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can I just say...

*paid.

You PAID for it. (as did I)
  • Options
    Can I just say...

*paid.

LOL. I can't spell :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Can I just say...

*paid.

I wanted to say that.
    I am wondering what the difference is, cos they still have the payed version, this is a new version. Wonder what changes are?
    There are probably some features missing. I can't really be bothered to research right now, heh.