Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Finished my PGCE course!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
This is a totally shameless thread celebrating the fact that I have finished all my work for my PGCE (teacher training) course!!

Its so so hard, they warn you of this before you start but it was a bit of an understatement.

I had a bit of a breakdown within about a month of starting, dreaded going in every day, felt ill and just wanted to leave it and never go back but I stuck with it and made it through, and im so proud of myself! Not sure if i want to do teaching anymore but ive done the course so thats good enough for me
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hurray! Congrats! I have had plenty of friends, and my brother, do that! I think they would all say it is the hardest year of their lives they have had. I guess most people here wont understand how awesome it is that youve managed to get through the year, but because Ive known quite a few people go through the process I know its definately something worth celebrating!
    Thank you :D
    Well done! :d

I'm applying in September, eeeeeek.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Congratulations!! It was the hardest year of my life but so worth it. People underestimate how difficult it is well done you!! Have you found a job for September yet? That's also hard :(
    ella! wrote: »
    Well done! :d

I'm applying in September, eeeeeek.

Good luck!

Well done Lexi!
    Thanks everyone! I'm not looking into going into teaching right now so not looking for that, I've gt a management training course coming up soon at work so going to get that and then who knows!
    Woohoo!

Really pleased for u and very impressed u stuck it through.
    Nice one, have a :birthday:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Congrats! :D