Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex first time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does it hurt for a girl first time she has sex?
i tryed having sex with my boyfriend but feel too small up there.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi diaz_rita and welcome to TheSite :wave:

I've moved your post into a new thread of its own as you replied to a really old one and it's more than okay to start your own :)

We have some good info on TheSite about losing your virginity: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/sexuality/awareness/losingyourvirginity

A snippet from the article says:
    Yes, it will probably hurt. How much varies from girl to girl. But there's lots you can try to minimise the pain. Firstly: foreplay foreplay foreplay. Get to know each other's bodies first through touching, kissing and licking. If you're turned on, your vagina will release natural lubricant, making penetration easier and less painful. But the most important thing is to try to relax. If you tense up, your vaginal muscles will too, sometimes resulting in a burning, stinging or aching sensation. Remember you can stop at any time if you don't feel comfortable.

Do you think that you were able to feel relaxed when you tried?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it did for me that is all I know and I would take it slowly if you are only young!