Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

early intervention psychosis team

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello:wave:

i was just wondering if anyone had an information or had seen the early intervention psychosis team before?

it would be very helpful if anyone can give me any information on it and it would be much appreciated to.

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi
    I've been with mine for 2 and a bit years, they were nice and useful to start with, help with benefits and voluntary work etc, but have abandoned me now even though i've asked for more help, so considering discharging myself. They have their uses, but don't become totally dependant on them, even if you're at your wits end, cause lets face it, they'll leave you just like everybody else.
    Hi eliza welcome to the boards :wave:

I am wondering of what area of the country you live in. I can only find a link from the Manchester mental health service. I hope this helps a little.

http://www.mhim.org.uk/gettinghelp/nhsservices.html

Keep us posted :thumb:

purple_rain :heart:
    thank you for both your reply, ill take a look at the link, im not in Manchester but im sure it will hopefully have some info im looking for.

thank you