Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wreck it Journals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone have one?. I'm thinking of getting one on Saturday, However I'm not very creative! but I think they look really cool.

Example of a Completed Wreck It Journal hereee...

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    It looks good. What do you do with it.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I have a wreck this journal, but I can't bare to break the spine of it :P - Just causally leave it :P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Angel** wrote: »
    I have a wreck this journal, but I can't bare to break the spine of it :P - Just causally leave it :P

Why not draw a picture of a spine?.
    It looks good. What do you do with it.

Basically it tells you page by page things to do, and you do what it says, but you can interpret it your own way. For example theres one that says "climb up high and drop the journal" and you'd think to throw it, but you could see it as something else..like this.

tumblr_mek1f54dJW1rnbdkio1_500.jpg
    Seems pretty cool. I wish I was creative enough. haha!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    You don't have to be creative...you've just gotta...wreck it
    Love your AV. :)
    Just brought one :-)

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's a great distraction, and when you feel miserable you can go destroy this book, as much as I hate destroying books, I'm avoiding the dropping ones etc ;) - I've barely done my book, because it's horrible to destroy books, haha! - But I might start wrecking it soon, hopefully, but drawing the spine on, sounds like a plan, thanks Em :)
    I just set fire to my book and to myself accidentally ;p