Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feel really crap ☆. ゜☆・。。・゜ ☆・&#1

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I not been well 5 days now. I came home from my mums on thursday night and went to a meeting came back started feeling really unwell so I went to the GP on friday night. She said I had a water infection. So she give tablets for that and I was getting pains in my right hand side and it was comming more frecqtly so she give me tablets for that. I got home and took them then I felt really really worse then I was acking, shaky, being sick, wasn't eating or drinkin at all. I phoned the NHS and they called out of hours gp out to me she told me to stop the tablets and give me ones just for my water infection. I had to go to the out of hours on sataurday they dint do nothing for me told me to rest that's what iam doing. Oi don't want to go back to my doctors beause she give the wrong tablets again. Iam fedup and its makin me really low and whating to kill myself beause I cont cope anymore :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I not been well 5 days now. don't want to go back to my doctors beause she give the wrong tablets again.

There are often a variety of antibiotics which can be given to treat infections: the most common (and often the cheapest to produce) are most likely to be prescribed. Most of the time they work, occasionally they don't, which means you need a different sort. Bodies react differently to medicines, your GP will understand that and will willingly prescribe something else. But your GP can't do anything if you don't tell them, if necessary see a different GP so you won't have the reminder of the previous time.

Hope you feel better soon
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, just been to the doctors and its a virouis that I have got :(