Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trigger...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate the fact its bank Holiday, because I need to go shops so bad, I need pills,rope, anything..I can't do this anymore. I don't want to live :'(

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Em,

Sorry to hear you're talking, me and my therapist have recently started discussing a 'Crisis' plan, when situations like the above happen, as they are very difficult and overwhelming. You Em are one of the strongest users in chat, and members also adore seeing you in chat, would you consider making a crisis plan?

Lingering on to the fact you want to die, really isn't helping at the moment, what alternative things have you tried to distract yourself? - Em, please keep reaching out to us, you're a very important member on here :heart:

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Hey Em, I agree with pretty much everything Angel has already said. Have you got a care plan in place?? If not, it might be worth looking at getting one sorted. A care plan will have what to do in a crisis, such as who you call and the actions you can take towards keeping yourself safe. It is definitely worth enquiring about, as it seems you struggle on where to turn when you're feeling like this.

Stay safe Em x
  • Options
    Going for a walk! Hopefully under a bus.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Going for a walk! Hopefully under a bus.

I noticed you posted last night Em, how are you doing this morning? :) - Sounds like things were tough last night, would you like to talk a bit about what's been going on? *hug*
  • Options
    I spent the full day (from 12-9pm) with someone who kept going on in detail about bulimia, self harm, Suicide, Overdosing, Showing me her cuts, and going on and on and on and it just pushed me over the edge, to the point I was really triggered, low and hurting myself. I went for a walk along the harbor till 3am.
  • Options
    Hey Emmalee

That sounds like a pretty intense day all round. *hug*

Did going for the long walk help?

How have things been for you today?

Phil :thumb:
  • Options
    Massive meltdown today, tears, Screaming, Shouting..

Started of hyper...by 1pm, I was shaking violently & screaming how I wanted to die..
  • Options
    Bunch of pills...
  • Options
    Hiya
    I'm also feeling really suicidal ATM, because the anxiety and stress of my OCD/paranoid thoughts/ depression/anxiety is just getting too much.
    But think about it, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and were all gonna die anyway.
    We can fight this together emmalee
    Madi xxx