Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm struggling.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think the post Suicidal has gotten a bit long now, I'm struggling really bad.

I don't know what is going on, I'm struggling with my Mental Health really bad, I thought I could see a slight future before but I can't anymore, I've been put on a waiting list for counselling but I don't know if I can wait that long, I don't know what's going on anymore, I know everyday I wake up and hate the fact I have, Everyday I wake up knowing my wish to have died in my sleep has failed. I hope one day that wish comes true, and that I go to sleep and never wake up again.

I'm struggling to deal with everything, I've never harmed myself as bad or as much as I have been doing in the past couple of days. Everything is a battle, I'm isolating myself in my room, and looking at suicidal photos on the internet, which is making me feel like shit but i can't stop it.

I feel worthless because I can't do anything, I can't help anyone all i can do is cause harm to people, That I'm a pointless human being that has no meaning in this l should just go away and never come back, Vanish from the world because all I'm doing is hurting people, I hurt my own mum, to the point she's telling everyone I've died in a car crash, I hurt my family, I hurt my friends, I hurt everyone.

I'm just not sure what to do anymore...its all so hard to carry on living

Comments

• Options
    You don't hurt everyone. You've helped so many people- the award that you got is proof of that.

Is there anyway of contacting the counselling service to say you need to see someone ASAP? Or see your GP and say you need more support?

You've had so much to deal with, and you've cone through it and absolutely none of what has happened is your fault. I honestly do believe you have a future.
  • Options
    I have a doctors appt for next wednesday with someone who specializes in mental health
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I have a doctors appt for next wednesday with someone who specializes in mental health

Would you consider making a regular GP appointment for this week? Just thinking they might be able to offer more immediate support, even if it's only as someone to check in with.
  • Options
    There was no other appointments, earliest was the one I have.
  • Options
    Em, I just want to say I'm super proud of you. You're working really hard to keep yourself going and I think you should be proud of yourself. You're struggling, but you haven't given up, and that's amazing

Keep it up :thumb:
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Em, I just want to say I'm super proud of you. You're working really hard to keep yourself going and I think you should be proud of yourself. You're struggling, but you haven't given up, and that's amazing

Keep it up :thumb:

This ^ We all love you Emmy
  • Options
    Just doing my Best!
  • Options
    Harmed. :no:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Sounds like you had a difficult night yesterday - How are you doing today, Em? *hug*
  • Options
    Horrible.
  • Options
    I don't know what to do. I have a plan..I'm a mess...arghh :'(
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I don't know what to do. I have a plan..I'm a mess...arghh :'(

Hey Em, I'm sorry to hear last night was really tough for you. How are you doing today?
  • Options
    Gonna jump under a fucking bus!! :(.
  • Options
    I had my first counselling session today, and it was with a...MAN *shock horror*. Seems really nice, and even said i can throw something at him as long as its a box of tissues or pillow ;)
  • Options
    I had my first counselling session today, and it was with a...MAN *shock horror*. Seems really nice, and even said i can throw something at him as long as its a box of tissues or pillow ;)

He sounds like a good egg. Well done for going.
  • Options

Well played
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian

Sounds like the first session went well, I had therapy with a man o.o - And he was sound, and just easier to talk to, females ask to much :P - Well the ones I've had do! - Best of luck with it though <3 - :yippe:
  • Options
    That sounds great to you both Emmalee and Angel :yippe:

Keep us posted with how you getting on :thumb:

purple_rain :heart:
  • Options
    I don't want to live anymore...
  • Options
    What's happened? You've been doing really well.
  • Options
    Things get better then someone goes Nope she's not allowed to be happy. and then everything gets back horrible again, I'm sick of it...I should be dead.
  • Options
    Hey
    Whoever it is who doesn't want you to be happy isn't worth bothering about. You do deserve to be happy but you need to start believing that yourself. It is so hard when people we care about are so uncaring in response, but try to remember that you're the bigger person. Is there any way you can put some space between yourself and these people? Sometimes it's kinder to yourself to step away from the fire.

If you feel able to, do tell us a bit more about what has upset you... but of course only if you want to.

*hug*
  • Options
    I wish there was a button we could press and it ended our lives, Right now I'd press that button.
    I feel low, and feel like I'm going to harm (I will end up doing soon). I don't know what else I can do, because everything I can, I have. I just feel really low and I've had enough, I don't feel I fit in or belong anywhere. I'm just, a worthless person who doesn't deserve happiness.
  • Options
    I overdosed at the camp and vommited blood and never told anyone...