Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

will i ever be a mum?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this could trigger people.

i have had 3 unsuccessful pregnancies, its made me feel so low i have OD so many times and S/H i have gone deeper than i have ever before, i just dont know what to do anymore, i really really wanna be a mummy but it doesnt seem to be happening so the longer im not a mum the more im S/H and OD, but i wanna stop this but how?

:crying::crying::crying:

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Have you told anyone about the self harming? Or overdoses? Like medical attention.

It sounds really distressing for you. Its good that you feel able to post on here and get some support.

Do you have any support in place?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you told anyone about the self harming? Or overdoses? Like medical attention.

It sounds really distressing for you. Its good that you feel able to post on here and get some support.

Do you have any support in place?

no i havent told anyone anything, not even my family know i had 3 miscarriages, i post on here coz i have nothing else
    no i dont have any support in place at all
    :crying:
    So you haven't ever got medical attention?

It is good you have us to talk to, how do you feel about getting support offline? I understand how hard it is. And something I am strugglying with at the minute.

Hugs
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    So you haven't ever got medical attention?

It is good you have us to talk to, how do you feel about getting support offline? I understand how hard it is. And something I am strugglying with at the minute.

Hugs

not recently no i havent, but thats coz i know whats gunna happen and i cant go thru that, i cant support offline its impossible round here, hugs.
    Nothing is impossible *hugs*
    I know how difficult it is to take that step to get support offline. On here it feels safer, but something I have learnt is there is only so far that support can go online.

But that said we are here for you.

The body picks up on stress and that alone can trigger miscarriages. It might be good to talk to your GP about getting the stress and MH issues under control and go from there maybe?
    :crying::crying::crying:

*hug*