Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Positive/Happy things that have happened to you recently?

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey Folks! :)

Just thought I would post a fun positive thread. Sometimes when things are rubbish, we forget the positives. So it would be really cool to see what positive happy things have happened to you recently.

I shall start, well this week I was given the opportunity to go to TS towers, and I had a super productive day, and work has been really good this week. I also have some things coming up to look forward to, seeing a friend on Monday and also a weekend away to see one of my other friends. :)

Your turn.... I look forward to reading your responses! :)
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My relationship status has gone from Single to In a relationship again. - Me and my Ex had an amusing argument over it XD
    I also had an amazing Birthday and adored all my gifts - But I have to much chocolate. - But isn't this a bit like the relatively happy good news thread?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww cool. Oh no yeah. I didn't even realise when I was writing it up. Mods if you read this. Feel free to remove.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "