Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey Guys!

I am a regular user but I have changed my name due to personal reasons. If anyone wants to know who I am you can PM me.
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Omg, you ShineySpoon have chosen an awesome name :heart:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    <3
    Shineeeyspoooon!!!
    I got help from Jo in the choosing of my name. She said something Monkey related. I need an av but I can't make them.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ask Piccolo really nicely? XD - Who made your last avatar? O.o
    Yeah I will PM Picc, :-)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome :D
    Thank you Heather, :)
    Hello you :)
    Hey You!! :)

I really do love my username now!:)
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    A rose by any other name........

xx :D
    Reena wrote: »
    A rose by any other name........

xx :D

What do you mean?
    What do you mean?

Have you never heard that saying?
    "A rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet." :heart:
    Reena wrote: »
    Have you never heard that saying?
    "A rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet." :heart:

Never actually heard that saying before. :p
    What the chuff does it mean? :D
    Never actually heard that saying before. :p
    What the chuff does it mean? :D

It's from Romeo and Juliet. It means that a name is pointless, the object would still be the same with a different name... I think Romeo says it in reference to the fact Juliet is a Capulet, and he thinks that the battle between the houses is pointless because if her surname was different she'd still be the same person but he could be with her just because she has a different name.
    Wow you really do learn something new everyday! :)
    It's from Romeo and Juliet. It means that a name is pointless, the object would still be the same with a different name... I think Romeo says it in reference to the fact Juliet is a Capulet, and he thinks that the battle between the houses is pointless because if her surname was different she'd still be the same person but he could be with her just because she has a different name.

Exactimondo! Thanks BA.
    :chin: Look at us getting all cultured. :chin:
    I had to write an essay on Romeo and Juliet before Christmas. 25% of my GCSE. I'm an expert on it now ;)
    You guys having fun making my thread all intellectual!:p
    You guys having fun making my thread all intellectual!:p

Yep, tones thanks.
    :razz: -hows that? less intellectual?
    Haha!:p
    I happened to see your thread before you edited it :P

So Yo! ;)
    Lol hey Em

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2