Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

re occurring dreams?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone had these?
I'm 20, keep getting these dreams from when I was about 10 and upwards. And if I have new dreams, they dont have an end, they just play on loop. what kind of dream keeps repeating and never ends?
its a nightmare.
My friends don't seem to understand, and I'm not sure how to make them stop.
any ideas?

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Labret,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards. I guess it varies on what the dream is about, dreams are risen from our unconscious mind according to the Psychodynamic approach and 'dreams are the royal road to the unconscious' - Sometimes it's just about exploring the dream we are having and look for meaning in to it, if you're worried about the repetitive dream for example, it's a scary dream, you could try speaking to your GP about it, how would you feel about doing that?

Many people often dream about their past, so it's not something that's uncommon, I found one of TheSite.org article on Dreams and Nightmares that might be beneficial to you, how about checking that out? It explains a bit about dreams, and how every person has their view on how dreams occur etc...

Best wishes,
    Angel