Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thursday Support Chat tonight (16th May) 8-10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone! Thursday chat is back! With me and ** Helen**………Click here at 8pm. See you later!
:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Open for business peeps!

:yippe:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    This will be a circle, you kick me out of one chat, I disrupt the next, and I shall keep doing that.
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    This will be a circle, you kick me out of one chat, I disrupt the next, and I shall keep doing that.

The only person that hurts is you. We don't want to stop you using chat. You've been really helpful in the past and we like having you around.
  • Options

Angel you know that how amazing you're and we all, esp. I need you the most. We all love you and care for you. You're the best. Without you I would've never known about Llama love, who would nom on users , hands, legs.......
    Please come to chat VAMBIE!! you're being missed.
  • Options

That is incredibly childish.
  • Options
    That is incredibly childish.

I thought most users would know by now, what an immature 'childish' member I am, by now.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    The only person that hurts is you. We don't want to stop you using chat. You've been really helpful in the past and we like having you around.

Other people are getting hurt to o.o - Not just me.
    *simba* wrote: »
    Angel you know that how amazing you're and we all, esp. I need you the most. We all love you and care for you. You're the best. Without you I would've never known about Llama love, who would nom on users , hands, legs.......
    Please come to chat VAMBIE!! you're being missed.

I didn't say I wasn't going to come? I said I would just disrupt chat?
  • Options
    To be honest Angel, with an attitude like that I don't see that you have a place in this forum. You're being selfish, and deliberately hurting other peoples feelings and causing problems. I'm fairly sure this is against the rules.
  • Options
    To be honest Angel, with an attitude like that I don't see that you have a place in this forum. You're being selfish, and deliberately hurting other peoples feelings and causing problems. I'm fairly sure this is against the rules.

I think it's a moderator's decision whether I'm a member on here or not. Not yours.
  • Options
    I think it's a moderator's decision whether I'm a member on here or not. Not yours.

I never said it was my decision, I'm just saying that you need to follow rules. I don't understand why you want to be deliberately hurtful? Seems silly to me.
  • Options
    Also- I seem to recall you've been banned several times under different user names.
  • Options
    Also- I seem to recall you've been banned several times under different user names.

I have been! - Don't bring the past up.
  • Options
    Hows about we all move on from this :)

*happiness on this forum*
  • Options
    I have been! - Don't bring the past up.

When you are banned you are supposed to leave for good, and not return under new names. You should be thankful for your place on this forum, and all the help people provide you with. There is utterly no need to say that you are going to disrupt chat- when you know it hurts people- for no reason.
  • Options
    When you are banned you are supposed to leave for good, and not return under new names. You should be thankful for your place on this forum, and all the help people provide you with. There is utterly no need to say that you are going to disrupt chat- when you know it hurts people- for no reason.

Well, I came back. Then I came back again, and then again - Such a circle.
  • Options
    Well, I came back. Then I came back again, and then again - Such a circle.

I'd have thought you'd have learnt how to behave politely and kindly by now. It's a shame you haven't, you can be very helpful to other members sometimes.
  • Options

No, it's just you.

The next support chat is tomorrow with me. You give some thought to who you want to be and how you want to behave. You know I won't tolerate any bullshit.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    No, it's just you.

The next support chat is tomorrow with me. You give some thought to who you want to be and how you want to behave. You know I won't tolerate any bullshit.

Well, expect bullshit.
  • Options
    That's a shame.
  • Options
    Remind me to not come to tomorrows chat.
    :/
  • Options
    Angel, you've given people good support on the boards and in chat. Despite what you think, you're a well liked member of TheSite community and people, as a rule, respect what you say. I get that you're trying to make a point here, but honestly, what will it achieve other than getting people's backs up and preventing yourself from getting support if/when you want it.

A lot of people who help to run chat do so as volunteers, and whilst some of the conversations can be distressing, I'm guessing the majority find it a good laugh- they wouldn't offer to help otherwise. Don't be one of the few who makes running chat a chore.

Ultimately this is your choice, we can't force you to behave in a certain way. But have a think about the consequences: behaving like this will impact on other users as well as you. You've got more to lose than you have to gain.

:)
  • Options

I didn't say I wasn't going to come? I said I would just disrupt chat?

Angel, the only reason you want to hurt is coz' you're hurt. I wish I could hug you and because you don't like hugs, I'll send Llamas to hug you for me.:)
    Please take care. We love you, you mean a lot.

xx sam
This discussion has been closed.