Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kalms Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I decided to start taking kalms pills to see if they made a difference. I think the difference even shocked me. When I've taken them I feel like my normal happy bubbly self (could be the sugar content!)...but when I forget them or near to when I should take the next lot I'm tearful, irritable...just horrible. Now even I was skeptical to begin with because I thought it was psychological because i knew I had taken them but other people have commented too. I didn't take them at all today and I've had a migraine, two really tearful episodes and I've sat writing a suicide plan. I'm going back to my GP this week to explain that it's quite evidently not linked to being physically ill beforehand...just can't cope with such massive fluctuations in my mood. It's making me paranoid and even more depressed :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hope your visit to your doctor this time is more successful than the last. What other things are going on for you at the moment?
    I have been prescribed diazepam...
    A massive restructure at work and May always seems to be a hard month in terms of my Dads death...think its because its the anniversary of scattering the ashes. Redecorating the new house. Living with my Mum. Same stuff different day...just fed up of the endless crap!
    Have you started taking the diazepam? How long have they given you a course for? Have they put anything else in place?

Sounds like you do have a very stressful period going on at the moment, so perhaps your anxiety levels are really high and therefore not helping. Have you managed to get the meditation I talked about into your routine?
    No, I start them Sat and I have 28..1 a day but supposed to just take half of one to start with as he has given them to me for anxiety and as a muscle relaxant as I'm in a lot of pain with a torn muscle in my back. I also started a very strong anti-inflammatory today which is causing nausea, vomiting, dehydration, dizziness and stomach ache!! But it's good for the diet!
    I don't but I do yoga which is both relaxing and helps my back pain.