Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Music - Setting the mood!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Any suggestions?

I'm think for when you want to set the mood, candles, nice dinner, massage bar from lush :naughty:
What type of tunes could I put in the playlist?

Something soft, but not too emotional...

Usher, nice and slow.... for starters :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    During the evening, you should listen to music you like. Knowledge of music and knowing your taste is a turn on, for me anyway.

I don't like music in the bedroom though, it distracts me.
    Music with singing is like having a third person in the room which is weird imho.

Reminds me of when I had sex with Jeremy Kyle in the background at my parents' house. Not cool.
    Haha I see what you mean.

I was thinking about nice background music for in the bedroom.

I wouldn't like music that I usually like to listen to because its too, either up tempo dance music or indie-folky...

I would not usually stick usher on but it is a nice slow song to have in the background while having a massage or something on the rare chance we get nice evening to do that sort of thing...
    music with singing is like having a third person in the room which is weird imho.

Reminds me of when i had sex with jeremy kyle in the background at my parents' house. Not cool.

lol...