Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Confessions!!

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really want to be mean , rude and bad....and I don't know why?
    I believe in good luck charm! I wrote all my exams with one specific pen. I always use black ink pen only.
    I used to use the fact I have ADHD as an excuse to why I hadn't done my work, why I wasn't listening and why I was 'kicking off' when I didn't want to get into trouble..
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I used to use the fact I have ADHD as an excuse to why I hadn't done my work, why I wasn't listening and why I was 'kicking off' when I didn't want to get into trouble..

Well adhd would make it harder to concentrate and get on and do your work....
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Well adhd would make it harder to concentrate and get on and do your work....

Yeah but I'd sit in class either on my phone or taling to someone, and when the teacher asked me why I hadn't done it, I'd go to my learning mentor, and tell her to tell my teacher I couldn't concentrate because of ADHD
    I hit my housemate's car and didn't tell her. There were no marks and the guys in the car said it wasn't worth it, but still feel bad.
    I secretly hope my sister and her boyfriend break up, I don't like him
    The majority of zoo visitors are so annoyingly ignorant, I have to bite my tongue a lot.
    This may sound weird, I love how babies smell...talcum , baby food. :) well, mostly. :p
    I don't find Rebel Wilson that funny.
    Whenever I check my Emails, and see "Private Message from..." I always presume I'm in trouble with Helen or Jo. Even before I've even checked who its from!.
    Confession Disclaimer: This confession bears no resemblance to any incident or any person on this site, if so, its purely coincidental. :d

Realizing its good to be bad!! ;):p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    *simba* wrote: »
    Realizing its good to be bad!! ;):p

Not when other people are getting upset.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Erm! I love spamming my own threads too. :p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Urrrgh!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I wanted to post this somewhere, its been on my mind. Probably, its a confession so, I'll post it here. :)

I've a great fear of turning into a cynic.
    Dear Mrs Arseyimpatientchops,

Yes, i DID stand deliberately by the Muller yoghurts for 5 minutes making you wait. Standing there huffing and puffing and tutting and tapping your foot is FUCKING PATHETIC, when it was literally a yard or 2 for you to waddle your fat fucking arse round to get to what you wanted. But oh no, you're just too fucking lazy to push your trolley. Well HA, you waited and i had a good fucking laugh at you.

P.S. I gave you a double V sign when i was round the corner at cooked meats :)