You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Dream thread

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dreamt I was pregnant last night. I could see the shape of the foot poking through my skin, and no one else was freaked out by it. It's got me on a pregnancy scare now.
    Last night i had a dream where i was pulling my microdermal from my face and then trying to put it back together but i was so drunk i lost it. That was it. :blush:

Sounds like something i'd actually do...:chin:
  • Starry nightStarry night Incredible Poster Posts: 674
    I was married to a farmer. :chin:
    Last night I had a dream that a 'friend' gave me a TOWIE style makeover for me to go out on the down, and I ended up looking ridiculous and practically looked black with the fake tan. I went out and discovered that Johnny Depp was coming to that club later so I ran home to scrub everything off and went back looking like I usually do. I'm not sure if he ever turned up because I woke up :(
    last night I dreamt my best friend's boyfriend was getting married, but not to her! We sat in an ice hall and watched them get married and then my friend and I among other guests had to complete tasks, then it all got very sonic the hedgehog style! No idea what brought me to that! :lol:
    Last night i had a dream where i was pulling my microdermal from my face and then trying to put it back together but i was so drunk i lost it. That was it. :blush:

Sounds like something i'd actually do...:chin:
    sounds painful!! I've had a similar dream, my medusa came out at a funfair and spent the majority of the dream scanning the floors :p wild. maybe it's a fear we both have ha
    I keep having the same dream over and over again, and it's 1) annoying and 2) scary cos it actually feels real-.-
    I just had a dream that, I stole justin beibers bank card, withdrew £20, bought a £1.50 dog, and a pretzel.
    I had a dream last night that I gave one of my signed books to a charity shop and then got angry when they tried to sell it for £1.