Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dream thread

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dreamt I was pregnant last night. I could see the shape of the foot poking through my skin, and no one else was freaked out by it. It's got me on a pregnancy scare now.
    Last night i had a dream where i was pulling my microdermal from my face and then trying to put it back together but i was so drunk i lost it. That was it. :blush:

Sounds like something i'd actually do...:chin:
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    I was married to a farmer. :chin:
    Last night I had a dream that a 'friend' gave me a TOWIE style makeover for me to go out on the down, and I ended up looking ridiculous and practically looked black with the fake tan. I went out and discovered that Johnny Depp was coming to that club later so I ran home to scrub everything off and went back looking like I usually do. I'm not sure if he ever turned up because I woke up :(
    last night I dreamt my best friend's boyfriend was getting married, but not to her! We sat in an ice hall and watched them get married and then my friend and I among other guests had to complete tasks, then it all got very sonic the hedgehog style! No idea what brought me to that! :lol:
    Last night i had a dream where i was pulling my microdermal from my face and then trying to put it back together but i was so drunk i lost it. That was it. :blush:

Sounds like something i'd actually do...:chin:
    sounds painful!! I've had a similar dream, my medusa came out at a funfair and spent the majority of the dream scanning the floors :p wild. maybe it's a fear we both have ha
    I keep having the same dream over and over again, and it's 1) annoying and 2) scary cos it actually feels real-.-
    I just had a dream that, I stole justin beibers bank card, withdrew £20, bought a £1.50 dog, and a pretzel.
    I had a dream last night that I gave one of my signed books to a charity shop and then got angry when they tried to sell it for £1.