Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weird Episode?.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmm, I don't really know what to say about this but I thought I'd write it out anyways.

On Tuesday night around 10pm I was feeling the usual rubbish and crying, Megans anniversary had a huge part to play in how I was feeling amongst the other usual stuff. I'd managed to distract myself a little bit until 10pm when I seemed to find it impossible.

Then I had this weird episode, It was like, I wasn't me anymore and I didn't have control of my body, I was watching myself on the outside I was at the back of my own body and I had no control of my body movements, and I had to attack myself hit/punch/cut otherwise this thing that was taking over my body was going to kill everyone around me...it lasted for about an hour before it finally just..stopped.

That's never happened before...and i dont want it to.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That sounds really frightening, so sorry that you had to go through it.
    *hug*

How are you feeling today? With hindsight are you able to look back and have any thoughts on what happened and why? It sounds like you've had a lot of stress, worry and sadness lately - it could be your mind's way of processing all that.

I really hope it doesn't happen again too - take care :)