Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Starting To Scar (May Trigger)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, we all know who i am. or u should do and if you dont then come into chat more often and find out!.

but yea... Self harm. i tried stopping, hasnt worked... its only made my urges worse... because of the break i had from doing it... (a month or so) i know have strongger urges and my cuts are deeper and longer and well worse. I also (no one yet knows this) started to cut other parts of my body, those of which i do not wish to disclose publicly... im scared, my mum thinks im fine, but really... im not. and i just cant talk to her about it (she threatened to stop my computer usage and take all my coping stratagies away basically ( cause that would sooooo help :rolleyes: ) but yea talking to her is OUT of the question) so i havent seen my CAMHS team in 3 months, im still on my medication that does fwck all, and i have exams coming up that make me feel like crap which in turn makes me suicidal. so yea... im fwcked arnt i? any ideas or suggestions on what i should do? or is it just time for me to give up?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Flow:wave:,

Thanks for posting on the boards, I am sorry to hear that you are having a tough time at the moment and have started to have the strong urges to Self Harm again, When you had your month free of any self harm incidences what differences did you have in your life at that point ? It may be that you need to look at what positive things around you could of contributed to this.:thumb:.

It may be an idea to get in contact with CAMHS again as you haven't seen them for quite a while and it sounds like their intervention could help, especially with the stresses of exams coming up too.

Please always feel that you can post on the boards and let us know how things are going for you...

*hug* Take Care,
    B.