Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

please help me before its too late

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i'm malinda.i am 19 years old and have attempted suicide about 15 times over the past four years.i am severly depressed and i dont know who to turn to for help.i can't afford a shrink, and my parents don't know about the attempts;i always came out of it the next day so they never found me unconcious,and i always acted like everything was ok.i tried talking to my mom once,but she told me i was just acting out and trying to get attention...i feel like i'm dead inside and have been cutting for quite some time now just to feel the pain so i know im still alive,i have no body to turn to...i just want to die...i need help,but i don't want to end up in the psycho ward of the hospital..but i'm really scaring myself..so what can i do?i need help before its too late for me...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Malinda welcome to thesite.

Well done for posting whats going on for you, can't imagine that would be easy. Where abouts are you from?. A rough estimate like what country/city might be able to find something in your area where you can attend for free.

Have you visited the GP for advice on mental health and self harm?. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about whats going on for you right now? has anything happened to trigger these feelings for you?.

Stay in touch