Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Confessions!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am a massive raging hussy and I couldn't care less :D

Me too! :D But I also reserve my right to be a prude at times and put my foot down.

I'm worried that everyone thinks I'm just lazy and not I'll because they can't see my pain. Plus I keep getting déjà vu when writing posts. I keep thinking I'm repeating myself!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

O_RLY.jpg
    Yarly.jpg

I thought this thread was for confessions, not for stating the bleedin' obvious ;)
    I thought this thread was for confessions, not for stating the bleedin' obvious ;)

Shush you :p
    I :heart: this thread sam :yippe: It reminded me of this: http://www.postsecret.com/

I can eat jazzies/snowies (only the white chocolate ones) until I'm sick, and have done on several occasions.... :yuck: :blush:

I can eat jazzies/snowies (only the white chocolate ones) until I'm sick, and have done on several occasions.... :yuck: :blush:

I haven't had them in years...they make me sick after like..two
    I :heart: this thread sam :yippe: It reminded me of this: http://www.postsecret.com/

Thank you. :)
    I really really want to smuggle riot kitten to the next leaders weekend, because I don't sleep well without him on my tummy. But now I've said that, I can just imagine Helen checking my bag at the station and sticking me back on the next train home with a disapproving face!
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I really really want to smuggle riot kitten to the next leaders weekend, because I don't sleep well without him on my tummy. But now I've said that, I can just imagine Helen checking my bag at the station and sticking me back on the next train home with a disapproving face!

:O Is helen so strict? You can always give a big sweet smile and nice warm hug to her and put riot kitten in helen's bag. I'm sure she won't mind. :p
    I should just make sure it's Sean that meets me, he'll be nice and let me stay! :p I could maybe just get a purple jacket and give him a but of training and call him a support kitten?
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I should just make sure it's Sean that meets me, he'll be nice and let me stay! :p I could maybe just get a purple jacket and give him a but of training and call him a support kitten?

Aww! Support kitten.....I wish I could play with support kitten. Would make my day. :)
    I constantly worry about whether or not my boobs are sagging, I can't tell though
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I constantly worry about whether or not my boobs are sagging, I can't tell though
    We can judge. ;):p

(Someone was gonna say this sooner or later, may as well be me!)
    People would rather be with people who are happy most of the time. Who joke around and laugh and make others laugh. But, deep down inside its dark, its paining but, who'd like to be with someone who has so much darkness. Rather, fake it all! Fake your laugh, fake you jokes even if its killing you inside. Atleast, you'll have people around you even if you lonely amongst them.
    I'm fake! All fake! If I get real, people will run in opposite direction, I'm so pathetically sad. :(
    I agree, people do prefer other happy people - but a good friend prefers to know their friend is safe and ok. I have a friend with several MH problems, and I'd rather listen to her vent, than ignore her for somebody happier. I have her for the same reason- to vent when I'm in a bad state.

Also, I finally got a smart phone (I suppose that is my confession, since I"m the last person in the world without one, and that includes starving children in Africa) and I put Just Can't Wait to be King for my ringtone and Timon saying Hakuna Matata for the text sound. I also just got my LK cover... but its a cheap piece of shit from China that won't protect the phone worth a damn.
    Lexi99 wrote: »

I wonder that too! Not that they sag, but that they are too low. I can never have cleavage, no matter what bra, because they just sit so low! Not saggy, just low, like they were just placed wrong. I can't even push them up enough to get shirt cleavage, because the skin doesn't move that far!

I've had moonshine today, pardon my posts.
    I'm possibly an alcoholic. Sometimes.

Not touched it on my own since December and only had a glass of champagne since then too.

I don't miss it. But sometimes I do.
    I don't think that makes you an alcoholic. It just means sometimes you like to have a drink. If you didn't you'd be teetotal!
    I suppose it's difficult to know where 'likes a drink' ends and 'problem drinker' starts. I have had problems with it, and it is embarrassing going into detail, but I have basically stopped for the last 4 months. I have a company meal next week though and beer and wine will be on tap. I don't know whether I want to drink or not. I mean, if I'm honest, then yes I do. It's fun. But I'm not sure if I should.
    What would be the consequences either way?
    I don't know. It was a thread for confessions so I made a confession lol
    I haven't plucked my eyebrows for a while.
    Ballerina wrote: »

I've never plucked my eyebrows. They're pretty bad but I really just can't be arsed.
    Ballerina wrote: »

I always neglect to pluck mine... luckily the look at the moment is to shave your eyebrows off and draw them on HUGEEE. So, no matter how bad my eyebrows look, at least they wont be slugs ;)
    grace wrote: »
    I've never plucked my eyebrows. They're pretty bad but I really just can't be arsed.
    I usually wax but times are hard. I haven't had them done properly for about 5 months, the longest I've ever gone
    Two of my good friends were supposed to be hitchhiking round France for the next two weeks during their time off, whereas I have to stay here and work. However, they got taken away by the police for standing on (not next to) a motorway and so they didn't even make it out of Paris. I'm secretly really glad that they have to stay here because I don't want to be alone in this city for the next fortnight.
    I have never shaped my eyebrows in anyway.
    I used my housemates stain removal and fabric softener without asking as a sort of petty payback for keeping me up all night til 4.30am having loud sex and playing music, then waking me up at 5.30 wanting my hairdryer for whoever the girl was. I felt no guilt.