Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Your chance to get behind the scenes at TheSite.org

*Seany**Seany* Deactivated Posts: 51 Boards Initiate
Hello!

We're very excited to offer 2 TheSite community members the opportunity to shadow the Engagement and Support team here at YouthNet for a day and learn what we do.

You'll get a chance to test out TheSite.org's new design, shadow the team for the day, and help us create new resources and content.

An hour of the day will be spend with our design testing agency, All Global Viewing, who are based in Farringdon. They'll be working with you to assess how well the new design enables users to navigate TheSite.org. This will involve monitoring how you move around the website, and asking you questions about it, compared to the current design.

There are 2 time slots for this - so bear in mind that you'll be at their offices for one of them:
  • 15:15 – 16:15
  • 16:30 – 17:30

The testing element of the day is really important to us, as we need to ensure that the new design is easy to use. You will, however, get the chance to have an exclusive look at how it will all work and how it looks, so it's a pretty awesome opportunity.

If this sounds like something you'd fancy doing, then please get in touch by PM before 3pm on Monday 22nd. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

You'll be working with Helen and Jo on our Engagement and Support team, as well as with Sau - our Project Manager.

Unfortunately, we can't pay for travel this time round, however you will get a £50 gift voucher for attending the user-testing session.

You will need to be free between 10am and 5:30pm on Tuesday April 30th to come see us at our HQ near Old Street in London.

We look forward to meeting you! :)

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The full guided tour is a must.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote: »
    The full guided tour is a must.

Trufax.
    If I lived closer to London I would. I even applied for a job in London last week :(
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    *bump*
    I'm too far away :(

But I'm probably moving to London next year so I'll be able to do more things with thesite :D
    hahaha if you ring up nursery for me, so I can skip work id totes be there :) hahahaha.
    Or change my assessment date ;)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    or change the time slightly so I could get an off-peak ticket ;)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    plugitin wrote: »
    or change the time slightly so I could get an off-peak ticket ;)

We're not in control of the times I'm afraid - set by the agency we're working with. Shame :(