Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Confessions!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This thread is to talk about anything you wish to confess, say like, I did this or that, or said this or that and get it off your chest.

P.S : Please don't judge anyone posting here. No one's perfect, remember that. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I argued with a user on chat today and was bit rude. Tbh, I didn't feel bad about it though, towards the end of chat I tried to have a polite and decent conversation with that user. And, the politeness was reverted back.
    Thank you Tom, I hope you do read my thread. :)
    Maybe I am being a bit premature starting online dating only 3 months after breaking up, but even if its just so I feel appreciated, i think it's worth it.

Headspace can be achieved whilst flirting!
    To my year nine French teacher,

It was I who made up the nickname Baldy Baldwin and I am not at all sorry.

Lotsa love x
    Dear C.,

It was me that vomited red wine into your pile of clean laundry. I really am quite sorry.

Grace x
    I stole a paperclip from wilkisons on thursday, Then walked around town playing with my zip on my jeans..
    I'm lonely, but I feel like I'm a self obsessed attention seeker with nothing worth talking about so I don't really want to call my friends
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I'm lonely, but I feel like I'm a self obsessed attention seeker with nothing worth talking about so I don't really want to call my friends

You can text me if you want?. You've met me so you know I'm not some stalker :). I'm gonna be up till around 5am
    i was attracted to my old psychiatrist.
    Thanks em, I need some sleep soon as I'm busy all day tomorrow, but maybe I'll PM you tomorrow.
    I had the biggest crush on my GCSE geography teacher.
    I used to think about my french teacher whilst I was on the toilet. and only then.
    When I was younger I used to crouch on the toilet like a frog. To this day I still hate using public toilets and where possible I'll damn well hold it in till I get home ;)
    When I was younger I used to crouch on the toilet like a frog. To this day I still hate using public toilets and where possible I'll damn well hold it in till I get home ;)

Public toilets are ming
    Dear L,

Remember your party that I came to? It was the first time I met you... and I should probably tell you it was me who was sick.. all over your bathroom.. and then all over your kitchen.

SORRY!

N :heart:
    Miss_Riot wrote: »

Same.

And although i always go on about how im fine and happy being single, I only am about 50% of the time. The other 50% i hate it
    I like being me and ...

I like being just me too, but I crave the security, maybe it's my overriding yearning for a family? I like having someone to cuddle and stuff.
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I stole a paperclip from wilkisons on thursday, Then walked around town playing with my zip on my jeans..

hahaha memories from the weekender have just come back to me lol:p
    hahaha memories from the weekender have just come back to me lol:p

It was the same jeans aswell;)
    I was a very naughty child and we had a cat back in u.s and it gave many kittens. So, they'd never listen to me, so I'd punish them by, putting them in mailbox for few mins. or tying their tails to each other and putting milk bowl in opposite direction so they'd have tug of war with their tails.
    I stopped all these pranks when one of them got a broken leg because of me and it eventually died few days later. My dad told me that it died because of something else and not broken leg. But, that guilt always rides. :(

I'm a kitten killer. :'(
    I don't feel bad for knocking whichever of the 3 bikes that constantly get left parked outside my room.
    I now have both cereal and milk at home, but I'm still having breakfast at my desk when I get to the office because it means I get 5 minutes more in bed in the morning.
    I snotted on a man on the coach whilst he was asleep
    I steal my mom nail polish .... I know its bad but I never told my mom
    I'm an escapist. I prefer escaping from my problems and not thinking about them and prefer making my own happy place and living there. They don't help in practical world.
    I don't know if I'm a dreamer, miracle believer or just simply foolish.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    *simba* wrote: »
    I'm an escapist. I prefer escaping from my problems and not thinking about them and prefer making my own happy place and living there. They don't help in practical world.
    I don't know if I'm a dreamer, miracle believer or just simply foolish.
    Same, actually. I couldn't have said it better...
    I went shopping to a different town when i was supposed to see you and go shopping with you. I enjoyed myself.
    I hid the dog collar you knitted... it didn't get lost. Sorry but you can't make a staff wear a knitted purple bow! She looked STUPID.
    I hid the dog collar you knitted... it didn't get lost. Sorry but you can't make a staff wear a knitted purple bow! She looked STUPID.

Good for you. Dogs should not wear clothing or accessories. All the other dogs will mock them. I will also mock them.

I confess I ate all of the cookies. You shouldn't have left them out!

Whoever it was should knit them for bob the street cat!
    I wish I was a man so, I could make babies with Jen. Our babies.