Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

please help i have been suffering with shaky hands.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi

i have been on this site for about 5 years!

but i can not get into the docs and dont know where else to turn really.

I have been suffering with shaky hands, massive headaches and pains in my neck.

my hands are shaky all the time and i am finding it hard to do things like eat my tea ect. And when i get a headache and pains in my neck i struggle with getting my head off the pillow so i end up being laid on the sofa until it passes.

just wondered if anyone else has suffered with this before??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why can't you get to the doctors?
    i have tried getting in for days they are fully booked i have managed to get an appointment for 2 weeks time!!.... :/
    Does your surgery offer emergency appointments? If you are particularly worried you could try that.

What do you think is causing this?
    they dont think its an emergency thats the receptionist opinion trying to get past them tp speak to a doctor is a night mare! :banghead:

i do have an appointment to see go to the hand clinic for my hands shaking to make sure its not a nerve if its not then i have to go to to see a neurologist.

i dont have a clue what it could be which is why i posted on here to see if anyone else has similar problem or the same symptoms and can give me some insight into what it could be. :)
    Ask the receptionist if you can speak to the doctor on duty. They might have to phone you back in a few hours, it depends how many people are on the waiting list to talk to them. The doctor will then decide if it's an emergency and if you need an emergency appointment.