Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Britains Got Talent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I think that was the first episode, who saw it.

I'm just speechless, there were so many amazing acts, and they were genuinely good, humble people too.

The woman at the end, she was incredible
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I loved the shadow dances..Omg, Everyone just went speechless..
    I missed the first half an hour. that shadow dance thing was so amazing! me and my sister rewound it and watched it twice ha. moving! the only thing that annoys me is soooo many adverts. it's literally one audition in between advert break, if you're lucky. gonna record it next week so I can skip through them.
    There was a group of kids on Got to Dance who did shadow dancing. It is a very nice idea, must take ages to choreograph.

Did you see on the clips for next weeks BGT, there was a raccoon doing tricks?!
    Shadow dancing was amazing. Nearly made me cry! Question always is for me when acts are so good, where do they go from there? They're going to have to be ultra mega epic. Can't wait to see what they do next!
    I'm always worried when I see lots of singing acts and this turns into another xfactor by any other name, love it when there are other facts.
    I liked the choir
    Yea the reason i like BGT is because of the variety of acts you see, i hate when it turns into a load of singers. Id love the shadow act to get through, the gospel choir, the comedian kid with cerebal palsy (hilarious) and alice fredenham
    I liked the shadow dancing too.
    when there are singers above the age range for XFactor i get angry and scream at the tele "Get on X-factor Idiott"
    shadow dance was really awesome... heart touching. Really love that dance. :)
    i actually don't watch britain's got tallent (even though it does have ant and dec in)

that, the X factor, they both annoy me
    I dont watch bgt its all about the voice :)
    However i did see the shadow act on youtube. I was amazed. They were brill :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    I hate how BGT and thevoice clash...because i like watching people make fools of themselves.....but...I like watching my wife..
    I was fighting back the tears during the shadow dance! So good