Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

clit stim

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

I want to get a sex toy we can use during sex for extra pleasure and I'm.thinking of getting the rosebud clit vibrator from Ann summers, has anyone tried this one or have advice?.... thanks

Comments

• Options
    Link?

I'm a firm believer in the immense powers of the bullet. The Ann Summers one is excellent, but don't buy your batteries from them because it's a bloody rip off (they use N batteries and AS sell them for about £4 each - you can get them for a fraction of that on Amazon).
  • Options
    Link?

I'm a firm believer in the immense powers of the bullet. The Ann Summers one is excellent, but don't buy your batteries from them because it's a bloody rip off (they use N batteries and AS sell them for about £4 each - you can get them for a fraction of that on Amazon).

Thanks for the tip about the batteries. Was trawling through town looking for them and ended up going for AS where they were £3 each.
  • Options
    Would a decent vibrating cock ring be a better choice?
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies girls.

Frankie, the link is http://www.annsummers.com/p/rose-bud-clitoral-vibrator/07cshdas1121032 thanks for pointing that out, I have seen another one which can be used for massaging all the body :) its http://www.annsummers.com/p/lelo-smart-wand-medium/07cshdas1348043 but as you can see its loads of money. I don't want to spend 80 pound really.... what do you think?

I have never bought a toy in my life, my husbands Dick is enough for me :) but he recently bought a cocky ring actually miss riot, I can't find a link but it was similar to this http://www.annsummers.com/p/slap-and-tickle/07merias1118043 as it hand the silicone bit in both direction and had a vibrating bit in both so a bit would go up near the clit and a bit below near his balls or my bum.

The problem was that he put it around the base of his cock and it started to hurt him inside his penis so we tried a couple of times then took it off as it was too tight.

He bought that to give me more pleasure, it did feel nice, so I was thinking if cock ring don't work what else?

Frankie, have you used the bullet when having sex by holding it on yourself and did it give you a good O, sorry for the personal question but you know, any tips or advice on usage ;) . I'm not entirely sure if I have had a proper orgasm really, but have had really good sex.

Ps, do you have a bullet link.
  • Options
    I'll be honest, I couldn't rate anything from Ann summers. Love honey is much better value and quality, plus they have a really good returns policy.

Try something a little larger maybe? Or something with a solid rather than silicone ring? Love honey have a good selection.