Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice with witness statements.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have some friends that are willing to write to my solicitor to give evidence for me which might or might not go to court. I have just given my solicitor their names and addresses,etc. Does that mean that I cannot contact my friends at all now I am only been in contact with them by phone.

Sorry I cannot give more info just incase the other side read this.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi pat,

Welcome to TheSite :wave:

It's good to hear that your friends are willing to stand up for you in court. Your best bet would be to speak to your solicitor about this as you really need that expert advice. We also have legal advisers here on TheSite that you can get in touch with in total confidence via our askTheSite service - they will reply within 3 working days :)

Good luck with everything :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind welcome. This has been a very tough year for me since losing my partner, and upsets with the relatives.

I have taken your advice and sent a message to solicitor. Just waiting for the reply. I try not to lose my faith in human nature, but it's hard not too.