Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General Chat This Monday Evening, 7 until 8PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The following is expected to happen during tonight?s Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat, which will be open by 7 Pm until 8 PM, and which you can attend by clicking here.

We will play games invented by Emmy J.

To mark the absence of Claire, there will be a minute of spamming. You will have one minute to post as much spam as you can post in a minute. It will end when the feedback link is posted.

We can also discuss TV shows like the Voice (how would you feel if Jessie J came over to you to give you a hug), BGT and Doctor Who. Which football teams will be relegated from the Championship? Kent got summer weather yesterday. Have you had enough of winter?

This thread is almost as good as the original, which got lost when my computer crashed.

Comments

• Options
    I need to think of a gameee.

and I'd probably collapse on the floor in a puddle of my own pee if jessie j hugged me ;)
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I need to think of a gameee.

maybe not a geography based game? ;)
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    maybe not a geography based game? ;)

I'm a geography genius in disguise;)
  • Options
    When is the geography quiz? :p
  • Options
    Those of you who are geographical experts will have no problem finding your way to the GCG GC. Click here