Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

WELCOME AN IMMIGRANT (flying in from new zealand!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone!

So I just moved to England (aka. I know absolutely no one my age here) and I'm kind of desperate to meet some people my age, as I go to boarding school in Boston!

My name is Megan, and I am 16 years old. I go to school in America, but my parents live in England so I'm here for a month. I love to run, write, debate, bike, explore, travel and laugh a lot. My favourite tv shows are Doctor Who, Game of Thrones and House of Cards. Right now I am reading both the Kingmakers Daughter by Phillipa Gregory (I'm obsessed with Historical Fiction) and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (who is one of my favourite authors ever). I'm obsessed with tumblr, and mine is here (not hipster - very fandom based), and you all can go and explore!

This is my instagram because im pathetically obsessed: http://statigr.am/meganheartslife

So yeah. Hi.

Comments

• Options
    I love The Fault in our Stars! We did it for our book club a while back. Also love historical fiction, perhaps an option for future book club :)

Welcome
  • Options
    :wave: welcome to thesite
  • Options
    Hi Megan, welcome to TheSite :wave:
  • Options
    Hello! I love John Green too - Looking for Alaska is my favourite book in the world :heart:
  • Options
    I love House of Cards!

Welcome!

p.s.....Boston, unlucky :naughty:
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Hello! I love John Green too - Looking for Alaska is my favourite book in the world :heart:

Better than TFIOS? Surely not? I did like An Abundance of Katherines, but I am now easily disappointed by any 'other' John Green book!

Sorry to derail your welcome thread, Megan!
  • Options
    welcome :D
  • Options
    Hey!

Doctor Who and Game of Thrones <3
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi Megan, :wave: how would you pronounce your name?
    My father would call you - may-gan instead of - meg-ann!