Home Group Chat Announcements
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Support chat tonight (Weds) 8-10

LauraOLauraO *********Posts: 535 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
:wave: chatters,

It's been a while, so really looking forward to chatting with you all tonight :thumb:

As always, everyone very welcome and at 8 o'clock you can join in by clicking this link http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat We'll be open until 10pm.

Chat to you all later :heart:

LauraO

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :d
  • LauraOLauraO ********* Posts: 535 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    And we're open - follow the link above to join in :d
    not working for me :(
    Chat tonight with LauraO and Kimbers was awesome. Thanks to both mods and all the chatters :d

Oh! :( You has boards and you can PM me anytime.
    xx hugs.
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian

I'm glad you managed to get in, in the end :)

This chat was calm relax and very enjoyable!
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear

Seems like you did get in as Angel says, just out of curiosity though - were you trying to get in through the back door? Because that's now locked ;)
    **helen** wrote: »
    Seems like you did get in as Angel says, just out of curiosity though - were you trying to get in through the back door? Because that's now locked ;)

That would explain why I couldn't get in that way...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    **helen** wrote: »
    I figured. Good thing that my browser remembers what I entered in forms, having to find the link to my av every time would be a hassle. :p

I do wonder how that was technically accomplished, though. Using the "back door" resulted in the browser not finding a server under that address, which (with my current knowledge of networks) I could only explain by the website affecting my DNS servers or the hosts file and that, of course, can't be it. :chin:
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    New server :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    That still wouldn't explain it, but it seems I misread the error :D Never mind.