Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i dont no what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
last night during oral with my hubby i said god it takes you ages to cum not in a bad way but he taken it wrong and is really upset with me saying every time we make love that thought will be there please advise how i can show my true love i didnt mean it in a bad way please i feel im loosing him

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To me it sounds that it should be him that needs to do something. Relationships are built on trust and understanding, so if you just wait for things to calm down and explain things as you have here, that it was just a misunderstanding, then it should clear things up. If he refuses to talk or doesn't take on board what you are trying to say, then it could be that he is the one lacking some understanding etc. I'm sure things will be ok, it's all about talking and communication.
    he said he feels iv been selfish and hes drasind of trying to hard
    Sounds like this is a more significant problem than just him misunderstanding something you said during sex.
    in what way could u explain significant problem please
    If he thinks you're selfish, and that he's trying all the time, there's a bigger problem.
    hes at work and i texted him saying sorry and he took it the wrong way and i was crying just thinking about it. he said how do u think i feel im at work and this is just selfish of me to hound him about it when he just wants to drop it but i cant cos i hurt him
    It may be one of those situations where it wasn't necessarily what you said, but the context. Sex of all kinds is very intimate and it may have felt you were criticising something that he does not have control over really, and it also may have made him feel you do not enjoy it as much as he thought.

I think the best thing to do would be to drop it for now. Try and relax and make him a happy environment to be in at home and let him get over the initial hurt he seems to be feeling. Then at a time you are free to talk fully and are both relaxed, broach the subject and explain what you actually meant and that it wasn't intended to offend him. Explain it wasn't that you don't enjoy it, it was just a silly comment that probably shouldn't have slipped out.

I am sure this will blow over soon enough. It is worth addressing how he reacted too though and the comments he made about you in return, about selfishness, as that is not a nice thing to say and it needs dealing with if he honestly feels that is the case and is not just lashing out to hurt you, like he feels he was hurt.
    Sit and talk to him directly. Explain what you really want to say. I am sure he will understand. It's just a little misunderstanding. Don't worry so much.:)