Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:confused:Hi I feel like no-one likes me on here I don't know what I have really done wrong. I thinking is it just me or everyone does hate me. If I have done something to upset people it keep going round in my head. :impissed::crying::crying:

Comments

• Options
    People do like you. You have made really positive steps to integrate yourself on the boards - the thread welcoming new members and explaining about TheSite.org is one example. You've also given others members great advice. Try not to stress about it, there are lots of different personalities on here, just focus on the people you feel comfortable with and who you get along well with :)
  • Options
    You haven't upset anyone, I agree with ella, there is people on here with all different personalities, and not everyone is gonna get along with everyone else. but we are a community and we all help each other out :)
  • Options
    *Pokes Heather* no one hates you, and if they do, it's only because they're jealous. Keep smiling girly! *hug*
  • Options
    *Pokes Heather* no one hates you, and if they do, it's only because they're jealous. Keep smiling girly! *hug*

I agree Sophie :)
    and also Heather, lifes to short for people to hate each other, and plus hate is sucha strong word.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Life's to short to worry about those who hate you! Focus on those who love having you as a member on here ;)
  • Options
    I used to feel like this before *hug*! I learned that there is high-self maintenance and low self-maintenance. People with high self-maintenance always act in a way where they can reflect on other's reactions to their behavior and usually desire a positive reaction. People with low self-maintenance usually do not care about how others think. I used to be so high self-maintenance that I obsessed over people's reactions and felt like everyone hated me...
  • Options

sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D thanks for ur thad. i cont keep smileing to much rubbish is going on at the moment :(

no-one cares about me or how iam feeling all-well
  • Options
    no-one cares about me or how iam feeling all-well [/COLOR]

They do Heather, that is why you get replies to the threads you post :)
  • Options
    We all care my lovely, otherwise we wouldn't be on this site. I know it's not easy to smile all the time, but a little smile can help us feel a little bit better :)
  • Options
    Hi

sophie may i have a hug *hug*
  • Options
    You can have a big cuddly hug! *hug* *hug*
  • Options
    You can have a big cuddly hug! *hug* *hug*

yayayayayayayaya :D:p
  • Options
    Really give up asking for support :(:impissed::impissed::nervous::crying:
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Is something going on Heather? I only ask because you seemed to go from a quite upset post to a reasonably upbeat one, back to a quite upset one again in a very short period? I know what people put in their posts on here might not necessarily be reflective of how they are actually feeling, but we are here to listen and offer advice.

There are a lot of people who use thesite, who have been through a lot of things. In my experience I have found the support and advice on these message boards to generally be pretty good, mainly because most of the time the people who offer advice have been through similar situations.

I myself sometimes like to vent online and get things off my chest, sometimes they dont make sense, and they dont have to. However, if you do talk more openly about things that are bothering you, people on here are sure to help, lend support or just simply be there to listen.

:)
  • Options
    I don't know what's going on for you at the moment or anything but have a hug, cause I care too :) *hug*