Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

One of our peer advisors looking for male survey participants

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would be great if anyone has five minutes to give her a hand - this is what she says;

"Dear all,
I am assisting in a research carried out by the University of Westminster and looking to recruit MALE participants between ages 18-25 to complete a short online questionnaire.
The questionnaire asks you to imagine a number of hypothetical situations and think about how you might (or might not) report these incidents to others. You will not be asked to describe any 'real' personal experiences or incidents.
Completing the questionnaire is completely voluntary and takes approximately 4-5 minutes. You can decide not to continue with the questionnaire at any point. If there are any questions you do not wish to answer you can omit these.
The data you provide will be strictly confidential and anonymous.
If you are interested to take part, you can find the questionnaire by clicking on the link below:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TJHGS5L
You MUST be 18 years old or over. "

Thanks very much everyone :thumb:

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just to clarify for those who don't know - peer advisors are volunteers who help answer relationships questions on askTheSite. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm 26...shame. I love surveys!