Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That link isn't working for me Heather, it might be because we don't have permissions to access that content on facebook.
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    That link isn't working for me Heather, it might be because we don't have permissions to access that content on facebook.

:yes: Same.
    it does now
    It might for you, but it doesn't for me. You might have permissions on facebook to view the picture (so you can see it), but I don't so I can't.

If you link to pictures on facebook, the ability to see them when clicking on links depends entirely on facebook permission levels when logged into facebook. It isn't like normal internet where you can just link to a picture, much like you cant view someones profile on facebook unless you are friends with them, we cant view their pictures either.
    not working for me either..
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Heather, you could insert the picture on to here, you can do this by saving the picture, go on advance edit post, and scroll right down to where it says attachment, then, go from there :)