Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TheSite.org - what sort of person are we?

*Seany**Seany* Deactivated Posts: 51 Boards Initiate
Hello!

Here at TheSite, we're really conscious of making sure we appeal to as many young people as possible - so they know where we are if they need to turn to help. To do that, we really want people to associate the TS.org 'brand' with positivity and trustworthiness - as well as keeping it fun!

As most of you know, we're currently redesigning TheSite, and in preparation for the new 'feel' and look, we want to make sure that our TheSite.org brand feels just as fresh and just as relevant.

SO, we've got a few questions for you! We've kept them as fun to answer as possible, and we'll be using your answers to inform the work our marketing team do in promoting TheSite and what we do.

We'll use your answers to the below questions to create a mood board to help us identify what it is that you like about TheSite's brand, and what we can do more of.
The deadline for this is 15th April!

2604127737_d1d63b604c_o.jpg
^A mood board! ^

For an idea of the sort of thing we're looking for, here's what the Leaders thought in response to question 2:

"Many members who attended chat, agreed on converses, because they’re versatile and they cross the ages from 16-25, and even beyond, it’s one of those shoes anyone can wear, and they are pretty comfy! They aren't gender biased neither, so both girls and boys can wear them and they are also long lasting!"

1. If TheSite was an existing film or TV show, what film or TV show would it be? Why?

2. If TheSite were a fashion or shoe/trainer brand, what brand would it be? Why?

3. If TheSite were a celebrity or famous person, who would it be and why?

4. If TheSite were a brand of drink (soft or alcoholic, which would it be and why?

It'd be great if you can give us your answers by the 15th of April - as that's when we're going to collate them and turn your thoughts into a mood board.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey,

lovley to see u seany :D

1. Ice age: Why: (Beause it funny and amazing what happens in the film, relaxing to when u want to watch with pop carn and a drink. I watch it over and over again too)

2. Boots Why: ( beause they go with anything and there warm and comfy to wear when ur out)

3. Leona Lewis Why: ( Beause shwe is a fab singer and she did brillent albums)

4. CoCo why: (Beause it makes me hiper :D. Sometimes i like a bit of alcohal with it :D)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    For Q1, something like Hollyoaks (not that I have watched it frequently) because it deals with a wide range of issues that are of relevance to young people and has been around for ages (like the site) and is seemingly always on TV, thanks to all the +1 channels (like the site is always there).

Q2: I think the same as the leaders - Converse, same reasons

Q3: Sadly celebrities/singers aren't my forte. But someone who is approachable, respectable and knowledgeable (sorry!)

Q4: Water. There for everyone. Everyone drinks water, and everyone can have these issues, it's accessible to everyone.
    plugitin wrote: »

Q4: Water. There for everyone. Everyone drinks water, and everyone can have these issues, it's accessible to everyone.

this :yes:
    I can only think of an answer to the first one so far,

But Jeremy Kyle, Its a popular TV show where people go on and broadcast their problems, then theres loads of Drama and arguments, but there's also support help and advice!
    1. If TheSite was an existing film or TV show, what film or TV show would it be? Why?

Wreck It Ralph (sorry all I could think of!) Because it's a film about coming to terms with your identity. It may be a light hearted film but it also has deep and meaningful messages about forming unlikely bonds, becoming comfortable in the skin you are in and also how sometimes the very thing you think will solve everything won't, but the answer can be found within. We live in a society that is driven by looks, money and fame. So many people strive towards these things without realising beauty is found within and actually death of character is what really counts.

2. If TheSite were a fashion or shoe/trainer brand, what brand would it be? Why? Onesie! Because everyone has a child inside them and it's good to have fun and realise we have to have a sense of humour and not always take things too seriously. Life is about fun and it's a great craze that has people returning to childhood roots.

3. If TheSite were a celebrity or famous person, who would it be and why? Hilary Duvey (sp?) Because she currently has a tv show called The Intern which focuses on young individuals who maybe aren't academic or highly qualified but show promise and passion. She aims to change the perception that everyone has to have a degree or be academic to be successful and focused. I think this is paramount in a time where people who don't achieve the highest possible grades are all but guaranteed to struggle to find even entry level jobs in the current economic climate.

4. If TheSite were a brand of drink (soft or alcoholic, which would it be and why? Red Bull because it stimulates the body and mind and can help you focus when you're feeling down or fatigued.

Hope this helps :yes: :thumb:
  • *Seany**Seany* Deactivated Posts: 51 Boards Initiate
    *bump*

Keep the thoughts coming, guys! We've got until Monday! :)