Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

issues accessing my posts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone
i am having major issues when it comes to accessing my threads- i want to check the replies, but when i go in to them i'm met with an error message saying that the site is unsafe, and then internet explorer crashes on me.

strangely enough though, i can get fine in to anyone else's threads and reply to them- i just read the new threads in new introductions, and the thread on the bucket list- but when it comes to my april fools day thread, broadchurch, or anything else i started, i can't get in

thanks if anyone has any suggestions.. i'll check your replies- providing i can get in to read them.

heh

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lady emily wrote: »
    hi everyone
    i am having major issues when it comes to accessing my threads- i want to check the replies, but when i go in to them i'm met with an error message saying that the site is unsafe, and then internet explorer crashes on me.

strangely enough though, i can get fine in to anyone else's threads and reply to them- i just read the new threads in new introductions, and the thread on the bucket list- but when it comes to my april fools day thread, broadchurch, or anything else i started, i can't get in

thanks if anyone has any suggestions.. i'll check your replies- providing i can get in to read them.

heh

okay,. so i've got in to my threads via the mobile version- this will have to do for now until the other version is fixed