Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Research?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hi, I'm hoping to do some research with members of thesite on hiding depression, (something I have been/still am doing) for my undergrad dissertation. I have tried to email admin, but may have used the wrong email address and was wondering whether anyone could help me.
Thanks (also hope this is in the right place!)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hi. It's a weekend, and Easter as well, so I don't think you should expect a reply to your request before tomorrow or later.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply, I sent the email a while ago and was just wondering if there was anything else i could do. If not, I can as you say, just wait :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps you should send a PM to one of the mods. You can see their names at the bottom of each forum.
  • Options
    oo, thank you, I might try that
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, drop me a PM with as many details as possible - then if it all sounds OK then we can put something 'we need you' for you. Please avoid contacting individuals about the research though - it's better if people are able to respond to a public request, verified by us. :)