Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

today being april fools day..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thought i'd ask:

what's the funniest joke that's ever been played on you, or that you've played on someone else?
for me.. it's convincing someone that they'd won tickets to the jonas brothers concert- and actually giving them fake tickets

even on the night they still hadn't realised.. went to the concert and wern't allowed in- i was all full of sympathy.. awww... is the show canceled?. can you get a refund?

that kind of stuff

i did eventually say, those tickets were fakes.. i just wanted to see your reaction

it was well funny

so what about you guys

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    At work a couple of weeks ago, i walk in, my boss says 'go look in the fridge'. he wouldnt tell me why, and i thought oooh maybe theres cake or something. i open it, and one of the guys had taken out all the food and shelves and was standing inside it. i screamed and crapped myself and then shut the door on him
    lady emily wrote: »
    for me.. it's convincing someone that they'd won tickets to the jonas brothers concert- and actually giving them fake tickets

even on the night they still hadn't realised.. went to the concert and wern't allowed in- i was all full of sympathy.. awww... is the show canceled?. can you get a refund?

that kind of stuff

i did eventually say, those tickets were fakes.. i just wanted to see your reaction

it was well funny

so what about you guys

That's not even funny it's just fucking horrible.
    A funny one my mums done- she's a primary school teacher and last year taught year 3.
    Normally every morning her and her teaching assistant go and collect the class from the playground when school starts, but they had arranged for the receptionist to go and collect the children... when the children arrived in the class room my mum and her TA walked out the cupboard in their pyjamas and said "Oh goodness! Sorry Children we over slept!" and all the children believed they lived in school :lol:
    I agree with B-A that's not funny it's just mean.

Well today somebody told me about the "Google nose" for April fools and I fell for that. I am so gullible haha!:p

I've never had people play jokes on me for April fools.
    A funny one my mums done- she's a primary school teacher and last year taught year 3.
    Normally every morning her and her teaching assistant go and collect the class from the playground when school starts, but they had arranged for the receptionist to go and collect the children... when the children arrived in the class room my mum and her TA walked out the cupboard in their pyjamas and said "Oh goodness! Sorry Children we over slept!" and all the children believed they lived in school :lol:

hahaha that's brilliant. :) yeah the children at nursery think we "live" there, and they get very confused when we see them outside nursery.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Anyone been on google homepage search today? Gotta be fooling right?
    yesh me Helen :p
    **helen** wrote: »
    Anyone been on google homepage search today? Gotta be fooling right?

loooooooool

for me it was funny at the time

we all have diffrent sense of humours, i suppose

many of the others on here are things i probably wouldn't usually do.
    that concert ticket thing is horrible! Jokes are meant to be funny but I bet that person was so disappointed and upset!

I must admit yesterday Facebook Pokemon made a post saying some universities where actually offering degrees in Pokemon now and I believed it for a few seconds :p

I'm with you on that... That went WAY too far.