Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Used n punched

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Unless he was wanting to have his cake and eat it.

even so if i was that bad he wouldve found someoen else
    Perhaps he just said it to hurt you, though I don't understand why this is bothering you so much considering the way he has treated you.
    Perhaps he just said it to hurt you, though I don't understand why this is bothering you so much considering the way he has treated you.

Maybe because i can't understand how someone can b that bad and why he didn't want me
    He was just using you. Sorry to break it to you but chances are you didn't mean all that much to him and there was nothing more in it than sex. Stop reading into it, drop it and move on.
    Ballerina wrote: »
    He was just using you. Sorry to break it to you but chances are you didn't mean all that much to him and there was nothing more in it than sex. Stop reading into it, drop it and move on.

Yeah I gather that but if he was sp eager to see me why say such nasty stuff bout the sex
    This thread is just going in circles. Just move the hell on
    This thread is just going in circles. Just move the hell on

Maybe it is but what kind of sick man spreads rumours im stalking him yet on other hand want to sleep with me?
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    Maybe it is but what kind of sick man spreads rumours im stalking him yet on other hand want to sleep with me?

:banghead:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    THAT kind of sick man.
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    What exactly are you looking for here? We're not just gonna join in with you slagging off this guy none of us know. It's not productive in the slightest. Just drop it and move on already.
    dealing with someone who is that bad!!

As you all are aware ive had to deal with a nasty piece of work please see my used and punched thread. Anyway ive just been made aware he has now been slagging my mate off telling people in the pub i go to to keep away from her that she is crazy and is a psychotic b.....

How would you deal with someone like this and how can anyone be so bad!!!
    You ignore it.

People who know you and your friend will know he's talking crap, and anyone who believes such obviously malicious gossip isn't worth worrying about.
    Yep what franki said. All he wants is attention, if you act like a grown up and ignore him he'll get bored of doing it.

Plus, the people who matter in your life, they won't care about nasty rumours
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Yep what franki said. All he wants is attention, if you act like a grown up and ignore him he'll get bored of doing it.

Plus, the people who matter in your life, they won't care about nasty rumours

am still dismayed at his appaling behaviour - dont worry i intend to hold my head up high. His gf is the one that will be a laughing stock after putting up with this shit.

Just wish hed get his just deserts cause he just seems to get away with it
    Dont let him get to you!

You say he's not but he clearly is because all you do is constantly post on here about it.
    am still dismayed at his appaling behaviour - dont worry i intend to hold my head up high. His gf is the one that will be a laughing stock after putting up with this shit.

Just wish hed get his just deserts cause he just seems to get away with it

Him getting his just deserts isnt going to make you feel better.
    Him getting his just deserts isnt going to make you feel better.

i think it would actually as no one ever seems to deal or say anything to him regarding his poor behaviour this woman has probs taken him back with little more than a slapped wrist thats how desp she is. And yes it has because im a nice person and didnt deserve this kind of treatment
    i think it would actually as no one ever seems to deal or say anything to him regarding his poor behaviour this woman has probs taken him back with little more than a slapped wrist thats how desp she is. And yes it has because im a nice person and didnt deserve this kind of treatment

The fact that you're so bitter and want revenge suggests you're not that much of a nice person. Shit happens, people are cunts. Move on. I don't know what you're expecting from us

I'm inclined to agree with ballerina, they way you seem to want to seek revenge tells me something. Him getting his just deserts will not make you feel better, it wont change what he has done to you, and won't be able to take away what you are feeling right not. You didn't deserve this kind of treatment, however if you get pay back does this make you any better than him?
    I'm inclined to agree with ballerina, they way you seem to want to seek revenge tells me something. Him getting his just deserts will not make you feel better, it wont change what he has done to you, and won't be able to take away what you are feeling right not. You didn't deserve this kind of treatment, however if you get pay back does this make you any better than him?

Maybe not but it's not fair he gets scot free either when he has been such a knob people like him seem to get away with appalling behaviour
    You're clearly just looking for a bitching sesh and its not gonna happen on here. You're clearly pining after this guy and enjoying the attention he's giving you whether it be bad or good. If you didn't give a shit about him you wouldn't give a shit about what he says or does. Get over it, stop being so bitter and move on, if he's such a bad person in your eyes you wouldve done this already.
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    You're clearly just looking for a bitching sesh and its not gonna happen on here. You're clearly pining after this guy and enjoying the attention he's giving you whether it be bad or good. If you didn't give a shit about him you wouldn't give a shit about what he says or does. Get over it, stop being so bitter and move on, if he's such a bad person in your eyes you wouldve done this already.

This. We're not going to join in slagging him off and patting you on the back saying how wronged you were, technically you're to blame too as you knew he had a girlfriend and now you're continuing to stir. Move on and stop making the same threads
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »

It's not that easy I've been punched several times and no I didn't he said he was single just was stupid enough to believe it!
    This is just turning into a repeat of the other thread. If he's hit you you can press charges however I doubt anything will come of it as there won't be any evidence. You just need to move on
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This is just turning into a repeat of the other thread. If he's hit you you can press charges however I doubt anything will come of it as there won't be any evidence. You just need to move on

Agreed - have merged the thread. JG - if you want to update us on your situation, it's best to do it here rather than starting a new thread.
    You're not even complaining about being punched though! All you're banging on about is how he's talking about you or your mate and it's pathetic. People have given you all the advice you need to sort out the situation and that's all you're gonna get. No ones gonna join in with your silly little bitching session. You've been offered really good advice on here so take it and do something about it rather than sitting on your arse writing the same stuff on here over and over again.

Even so violence is unacceptable and I would encourage anyone who is a victim of violence to seek support.

The police aren't the answer to everything but they can and will investigate allegations of violence and physical evidence is not the be all and end all.

Many violent persons may implicate themselves during questioning, and even if not having it on file can provide future references for other allegations of violence.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Even so violence is unacceptable and I would encourage anyone who is a victim of violence to seek support.

The police aren't the answer to everything but they can and will investigate allegations of violence and physical evidence is not the be all and end all.

Many violent persons may implicate themselves during questioning, and even if not having it on file can provide future references for other allegations of violence.

In all fairness we have already covered it, this just keeps going round in circles with the OP wanting a bitching session more than anything.
    Was doing ok....

As most of u guys know I went through a tough situation while ago see my used n punched thread! Anyway I was doing good for a whole but this week been dwelling on the crap he said about me and has been playing on my mind. As much as he's saying it to cover bk still hurtful:(
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    It's not easy to get things out of your head. Once someone says something it can't be unsaid, it sticks with you.
    I remember things that were said about 10 years ago, and they still hurt. People don't seem to realize how much words can affect you.
    How are you now? xx