Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

still feel like ive lost out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
see my post about being punched... Im feeling lil better in my head but how do i feel like ive had a lucky escape and he hasnt won

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure what you mean. But have you booked into a GUM clinic? What's the progress on the assault charges?
  • Options
    I don't think this required a new thread being made, it's easier to update your progress on the main thread which makes it easier for people to keep track and help.
  • Options
    You have won because youve got away from a cheating, lying loser. Yes he's got a girlfriend but she doesnt sound like a prize herself, they deserve each other and are both losing out
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    You have won because youve got away from a cheating, lying loser. Yes he's got a girlfriend but she doesnt sound like a prize herself, they deserve each other and are both losing out

I guess so just think shell feel shes won in as much as she's gotten rid of her obsticles. I know he's bad he wouldn't b good just hard saying goodbye
  • Options
    I know but let her think what she wants, like i said she deserves him and one day, she'll probably realise its a total mistake being with him. Best way to let them know you won, is to show them how happy you are without them in your life
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I know but let her think what she wants, like i said she deserves him and one day, she'll probably realise its a total mistake being with him. Best way to let them know you won, is to show them how happy you are without them in your life

It's been a sham entire time they've bee
    together for a start he's cheated on her on off and stolen money from her

I want to b strong this woman is really fat and twice his age yet has nerve to call
    Me ugly
  • Options
    Ignore her!! The more you respond the more she/they will do it, dont let them have the satisfaction of knowing theyve got to you
  • Options
    Drop it and walk away. Their relationship isn't your business. You're coming across as quite conniving and out to wreck their relationship out of spite, you don't have the higher ground right now.