Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

fed up with life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi l am stuck in a hell hole with a husband who has been verbaly abusive from time to time that l have known him . l suffer with anxiety want to get away but feel trapped, leaving the house sometimes difficult, talked to gp but still feel low

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Princess13 :wave:
    Welcome to TheSite boards.

You mentioned about feeling trapped and seeing your GP. What did they say to you? Could you go back to see them?

Do you feel your anxiety is getting worse?

This may help in the mean time:

Refuge
    helpline: 0808 2000 247 (Freephone 24 hour National Domestic Violence Helpline run in partnership between Women’s Aid and Refuge)

email: info@refuge.org.uk
    web: refuge.org.uk

Let us know how you get on. Don't suffer in silence :)

BB x :heart:
    Heyy,

sorry to hear u going thew a hard time at the moment :( have u tryed speaking to ur famlliey or freinds and GP about it and try and get support. we here for u too :)

here this might help u
    http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/anxietyandstress/anxietyandstress

hopes this helps
    hi yes l saw gp who gave me some tablets but l went and had a drink and took some paracetomols because l felt trapped with my life. ended up at a and e came home dr wants to see me in 2 weeks going to give the pills a try thanks for caring princess13