Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Calling all Nottingham peeps

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Aged 16-25? Fancy acting in a photo-shoot for TheSite.org's re-design?

Check out the deets and apply via Do-it -
http://www.do-it.org.uk/search/opportunities/1931903

:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think that may be around the time I leave to go back to uni. Will pass on to a few modelling/acting people I know though
    OH HELEN THAT'S TWO WEEKS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY :impissed: I'm in Notts then as well 'cos it's the holidays.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I think that may be around the time I leave to go back to uni. Will pass on to a few modelling/acting people I know though

Awesome - thanks! :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    OH HELEN THAT'S TWO WEEKS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY :impissed: I'm in Notts then as well 'cos it's the holidays.

In which case, if you can get parental permission, then I think it would be fine...
    Can I be a Nottie?:P
    **helen** wrote: »
    In which case, if you can get parental permission, then I think it would be fine...

I'll have to look when my trains are :) Can't wait till I'm 16 and I can join in all the-sitey things :D
  • lbrumlbrum Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know the date of the photo-shoot has changed to the 9th April- if this means you can come along please apply through do-it: http://www.do-it.org.uk/search/opportunities/1931903/actor?unit=mile&distance=5&location=nottingham

It'd be great to see as many of you there as possible :)