Home Group Chat Announcements
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

My final chat Monday 11th March 8-10pm.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello All.

After careful consideration, I will be moderating my final support chat on TheSite on Monday 11th March 2013 between 8pm-10pm.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and hopefully you can pop along, even if it's for just 5 minutes or so.

If I don't get to see you that evening, good luck and take care in all your endeavors and stay safe.

Dan :eek:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww :( Pretty certain I'll be there but if not then thankyou for being an awesome mod and best of luck in the future, we'll miss you :heart:
    :crying::crying:DAN WHATTTTT u cont leave us :( :no:*hug*we will miss u dude. Iam heat brocken now Dan. U will have us all in tears now

All the best and hopwe u come on to update us all
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    :wave: :wave: Bye Bye Dan Dan :wave:
    what!? why!? have you gotta leave dan? :(
    Hey peeps, just wanted drop in and say thanks to Dan for all his hard work on TheSite during his time here :)

We really value all of our volunteer chat mods for taking their time to come and help out, we couldn't do it without them :heart:

For now, Dan's decided to focus on his job and his other volunteer role over at beat bullying. He's a busy man! We're really pleased to have him for one final chat though :thumb:
    Good Luck on the other sites Dan!
    Will miss annoying you here, in a nice kind of way!

Best Wishes :)
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey peeps, just wanted drop in and say thanks to Dan for all his hard work on TheSite during his time here :)

We really value all of our volunteer chat mods for taking their time to come and help out, we couldn't do it without them :heart:

For now, Dan's decided to focus on his job and his other volunteer role over at beat bullying. He's a busy man! We're really pleased to have him for one final chat though :thumb:

There was to many conflicts anyway :P
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    Just a reminder that this is tonight - Dan & *Helenmelon* in da house :)
    Thank you all for your kind words, really nice and reassuring. Look forward to seeing you all at 8pm.