Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey :d

My name's Beth, i'm 18. I've been struggling a lot recently, and its just been getting harder.
I was bullied for 5/6 years through high school, i was called fat, ugly, told to go die, people would throw things at me and so much more. My mood started to get a bit low, and recently i was finally diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I've also been struggling with self harm and some other things because of what i've been through.
I still struggle with self harm and with my depression, the only support i have is from samaritans and when i go to see my doctor which really isn't enough.

I've had counselling, i've been on different medications, i've just recently been put on a new one, i've had therapy, i've spoken to police, been to hospital etc.
Things just seem so hard now, they just seem to get worse instead of better, but i still battle on, i work full time but i struggle with that too because i am so sensitive and even the littlest comment can get to me and i can just want to burst into tears but i have to hold them back.
I do love work, but i just find it so hard and draining.

Anyway, nice to meet you all :wave:

I'll keep fighting :heart:

Comments