Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My final chat Monday 11th March 8-10pm.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello All.

After careful consideration, I will be moderating my final support chat on TheSite on Monday 11th March 2013 between 8pm-10pm.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and hopefully you can pop along, even if it's for just 5 minutes or so.

If I don't get to see you that evening, good luck and take care in all your endeavors and stay safe.

Dan :eek:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww :( Pretty certain I'll be there but if not then thankyou for being an awesome mod and best of luck in the future, we'll miss you :heart:
    :crying::crying:DAN WHATTTTT u cont leave us :( :no:*hug*we will miss u dude. Iam heat brocken now Dan. U will have us all in tears now

All the best and hopwe u come on to update us all
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    :wave: :wave: Bye Bye Dan Dan :wave:
    what!? why!? have you gotta leave dan? :(
    Hey peeps, just wanted drop in and say thanks to Dan for all his hard work on TheSite during his time here :)

We really value all of our volunteer chat mods for taking their time to come and help out, we couldn't do it without them :heart:

For now, Dan's decided to focus on his job and his other volunteer role over at beat bullying. He's a busy man! We're really pleased to have him for one final chat though :thumb:
    Good Luck on the other sites Dan!
    Will miss annoying you here, in a nice kind of way!

Best Wishes :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey peeps, just wanted drop in and say thanks to Dan for all his hard work on TheSite during his time here :)

We really value all of our volunteer chat mods for taking their time to come and help out, we couldn't do it without them :heart:

For now, Dan's decided to focus on his job and his other volunteer role over at beat bullying. He's a busy man! We're really pleased to have him for one final chat though :thumb:

There was to many conflicts anyway :P
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just a reminder that this is tonight - Dan & *Helenmelon* in da house :)
    Thank you all for your kind words, really nice and reassuring. Look forward to seeing you all at 8pm.